Provided by Premier Property Management & Maintenance Ltd (PPM)
Relating to Developments where PPM act as managing agents
The privacy notice explains what personal data (information) we hold about you, how we collect it, and how we use and may share information about you during our management of your Development and after it ends. We are required to notify you of this information under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please ensure you read this notice (sometimes referred to as a “privacy notice”) and any other similar notice we may provide to you from time to time when we collect or process personal information about you. This privacy notice contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
- WHO WE ARE
Premier Property Management and Maintenance Limited, trading as PPM, collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
In this privacy notice, references to “we” or “us” means Premier Property Management and Maintenance Limited.
- DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with the data protection principles when gathering and using personal information, as set out in our GDPR data protection policy.
- THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE: INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
In the course of the general management, day to day running, administration, financial reporting, issues pertaining to your lease and the collection of service charges and other amounts due in relation to the Development we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address, Emergency Contacts, Keyholder Name, Keyholder Telephone Number(s), Keyholder E-mail Address, Tenant Name, Tenant Telephone Number(s), Tenant E-mail Address.
The following additional information may be requested if required:
- Date of Birth, Current Health, Power of Attorney, Bank Details
The provision of name, address, property address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, emergency contacts, keyholder name, keyholder telephone number(s), keyholder e-mail address, tenant name, tenant telephone number(s), tenant e-mail address, date of birth, current health, power of attorney, bank details is required from you to enable us to perform our contract as managing agents, managing agents for and on behalf of your Management Company or Landlord, where there is no management company. We will inform you at the point of collecting the information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
- THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE: INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
- Solicitors – Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address, Mortgage Details
- Letting Agents – Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address, Emergency Contacts, Keyholder Name, Keyholder Telephone Number(s), Keyholder E-mail Address
- Other Managing Agents – Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address
- Freeholder/Landlord – Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address
- Out of Hours Service Provider – Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address
- Emergency Call Line Provider – Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address, Date of Birth, Current Health
- Our Bank – bank account details
- Other publicly available registers such as HM Land Registry, Companies House – Name, Address, Property Address
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We typically collect and use this information for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract you have with our client «Management_Company» and pursuant to which we are appointed as their agent.
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, but only if these are not overridden by your interests, rights or freedoms.
We seek to ensure that our information collection and processing is always proportionate. We will notify you of any material changes to information we collect or to the purposes for which we collect and process it.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We routinely share the following categories of personal data:
- Name, Address, Property Address, Telephone Number(s), E-mail Address
This personal information may be shared with the following categories of recipients:
- Insurance Companies, Contractors, Solicitors, Accountants, Other Managing Agents, Out of Hours Providers, Emergency Call Line Providers, Surveyors, Freeholders/Landlords (or their appointed agents)
This data sharing enables us to perform our contract as managing agent.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party without your prior consent.
- WHERE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE HELD
Information may be held at our offices, and third party agencies, service providers, representatives and agents as described above.
We have security measures in place to seek to ensure that there is appropriate security for information we hold including those measures detailed in our GDPR data protection policy.
Or, for example, a set number of years after a data subject ceases to be a lessee in that Development.
- HOW LONG WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE KEPT
We will hold name, address, property address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, emergency contacts, keyholder name, keyholder telephone number(s), keyholder e-mail address, tenant name, tenant telephone number(s), tenant e-mail address, correspondence, date of birth, current health, power of attorney, bank details, mortgage details, for as long as our appointment exists, or 12 months from the cessation of our appointment, or by statutory requirement, or for as long as lawfulness of processing can be established without consent.
- REASONS WE CAN COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on Contract as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
- Access to your personal information and certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstance in which they apply, see the Guidance for the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- Email, call or write to us at email@example.com, 01226 770088 or Units 13 & 14, Phase 2, BBIC, Innovation Way, BARNSLEY, S75 1JL
- Let us have enough information to identify you (eg Full name address and property address)
- Let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- Let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
- KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
- HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone 03031 231113.
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice was published on 23 May 2018 and last updated on 23 May 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, and when we do we will inform you.
A SPECIFIC PRIVACY NOTICE RELATING TO YOUR DEVELOPMENT IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Email, call or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01226 770088 or Units 13 & 14, Phase 2, BBIC, Innovation Way, BARNSLEY, S75 1JL