Sales Ledger/Credit Controller
Premier Property Management and Maintenance are looking to recruit a full-time experienced Sales Ledger/Credit Controller, working as part of a small friendly team with full responsibility for all sales ledger functions.
The vacancy has arisen due to ongoing business growth.
PPM is a well-established company based in Barnsley, specialising in the management of residential blocks of apartments. We act as managing agents for a diverse range of Resident Management Companies and Right to Manage Companies alongside prominent Developers and Freeholders managing the common parts of apartment blocks and residential estates.
The main duties of the role will be to:
- Produce and issue service charges.
- Process receipts.
- Chase overdue charges via letter, email & telephone.
- Issue reminders and final notices as required.
- Negotiate payment plans.
- Handle referral and liaise with solicitors on debt recovery.
- Deal with charge/payment queries.
- Process refunds.
- Assist with ad-hoc finance/admin duties as required.
- Provide support to Property Managers as required.
You will have the following:
- Experience of working within sales ledger and credit control.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to deal with clients in a friendly and confident manner.
- Experience of dealing with external solicitors on debt recovery would be an advantage.
- General knowledge of accounts procedures would be an advantage.
Full time permanent role, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Please apply with cover letter and full C.V to: email@example.com
Issue June 2021